Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yeh Mera India II

Taj at Dusk
Honestly speaking, when I first looked at Taj I didn't find it so great. I mean...it was beautiful and photogenic but I wasn't too impressed. It was only after I spent some time, I got to feel the ambience...it was so overwhelming ! (Another reason might be that sun was setting and air much cooler compared to the afternoon). And then I started clicking...
Now looking at the result of my hardwork, I am impressed. :) I believe I have done a good job with my not-so-good camera.
Sharing few pics with you all. I welcome your feedback and comments.











2 comments:

  1. agreed with the views & nice pips.
    akshay

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah u kno I felt the same wen I first saw the Taj but it grows on u......loved a number of these pics yeah u hav been hard @ work but loved the silhoutte shot behind the ppillar the most.....amazing

    ReplyDelete